So you have a new baby. Congratulations!! In the midst of all the diaper changes, feedings, and of course, sleep, we understand your time is incredibly precious. While you may not have time to write pages and pages of memories, favorites and milestones, those memories are still precious. As your little one grows, you're going to want a special place to keep them for years to come.
* FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY:
Visit FOXPRINT.com and receive 12 FREE (3x3) square photo prints to start your memory book! Use code LOVELYSPROUTS at checkout.
- Perfect memory book for all family types from single parent, adoptive, LGBTQ and everything in between. Family is unique to each individual so we designed this book with that in mind.
- All major holidays included, meticulously designed for EASY removal or modification of any page(s) that may not necessarily apply to YOUR family.
- Balanced mixture of page prompts and blank writing space to allow parents the freedom to truly make this book your own.
- 2 pre-baby pages for photos, ultrasound and note to baby
- 4 pages for when baby arrives including a page to place birth announcement, a spot for footprints, and a family tree (however you define it!)
- 2 pages to write a letter to your baby
- 12 pages of month documenting with additional pages dedicated for your child's 1st birthday with space for 10 photos!
- 10+ pages that include favorite things, many firsts including holidays, special family trips/memories, etc.
- 5 birthday pages
- At the end of the book, there are two blank pages for you to use as you please. For instance, these pages are perfect as a guest book for a baby shower or 1st birthday celebration. Additionally, there's also an envelope in the back of each book to hold additional photos and other small mementos.
- 57 Pages with 80+ Photo Boxes
- 9.5" Wide, 9.5" Tall
- Spiral Wire Binding
- Responsibly Printed
- Eco-friendly, soy-based inks
How does my purchase make an impact?
Diseases from dirty water kill more people every year than all forms of violence, including war. 43% of those deaths are children under five years old. Access to clean water and basic sanitation can save around 16,000 lives every week.
Clean water helps keep kids in school, especially girls. Less time collecting water means more time in class. Clean water and proper toilets at school means teenage girls don’t have to stay home for a week out of every month.
Women are responsible for 72% of the water collected in Sub-Saharan Africa. When a community gets water, women and girls get their lives back. They start businesses, improve their homes, and take charge of their own futures.